Monday, February 8, 2010

DIDDY'S BACK-O LETS DO IT REMIX!!!

-Over the Super Bowl weekend, Diddy decided to provide an impromptu video of his smash, underground remix of Wacka Flocka's hit "O Let's Do IT"!!!!! Ya'll know I HATED the original... but Diddy's verse has been on repeat ALL DAY LONG!!!!!! He makes errrryone a believer when he reminds (o soooo boss-like) that the last few years have been filled with imitators of his legendary swag!!! (yea I said it- swag. I know it's overused. I'm trying to stop) ANYway- turn up ya speakers to the HAWTness that is the Gmix. Diddy Style.

 FAV LINES:
*I sip my own shit...Ciroc by the CASE LOAD
*I don't mess w. fake ho's, I only mess with J-LO's

Oh yea. You know what school he attended, right??? HUUUUUUU!!!!!!! YOUUUU KNOOOOWW!!!!!

Peace,

Dawnavette

No comments:

Post a Comment