Monday, April 12, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY!!!!!!! NEW VIDEOS

Tiera Mari's "Daddy's Home Video": Shameless Promo or Needed Remix?-The former "Princess of the Roc" (for only a mere .30 sec. of life) has resurfaced again. If anyone was trying to pay attention, she has been sporadically spotted in d-list films and blogsites, most recently to promote her summer project, "At That Point". Today she leaked this video teaser to WSHH... and um... I'm rather saddened that she bothered to sing at all. She could've just sent in some still shots of T&A as opposed to give effort to staying on-key, a video treatment or mini-plot (I was offended for the food in the kitchen being wasted on such gar-bage). Female pop singers are no longer required to be talented, just cute and willing to get nakey. What will our daughters aspire to?!?!   Anywho, view below:


DRAKE's Latest Video "OVER"-GIVES. ME. LIFE!!!
If you didn't know... I'm like a HUGE DRIZZLE FAN!!!! HUGE!!!!! Anyhow, his latest video "Over" completely does it for me~ so fresh!!!! The visuals coincide with the lyrics, and I feel his passion as he continues his top reign (Enough swinging from Drakes treasures) View below! Share your thoughts!


Usher Releases 3rd New Video, "OMG"-Usher has another release from his #1 chart-topping album Raymond vs. Raymond, the Will.I.Am collaberation & produced: "OMG". I am not the biggest fan of this latest project, but this single is actually growning on me. I know... it's a bit corny, but I can def. see myself grooving to this in the club. Thoughts??


Monica& Trey Songz announce Tour- According to Sandra Rose, the two have already teamed up for smaller shows in smaller citites to gain a feel for each other as well as audience reception. Also, they will begin a major tour this summer, this on the eve of her successful debut of "Still Standing" and his relentless promtotion of... HIMSELF-including a new reality show, upcoming album, and constant radio domination. WOW. Which one of ya'll... which one of ya'll are buying tickets???!!!

With that kids, know that I've missed you terribly and am always working to improve. SOO much more to come!!!

Peace,

Dawnavette

No comments:

Post a Comment